Many thanks to Christopher Columbus for exploring the world
- for which we celebrate in Massachusetts
- with a day away from the office
-inspiring me to do a little exploring of my own
A sunny day with my camera in hand, I headed out the door for a walk through my little town
Although I'm not a big fan of cemeteries,
the Rowley Burial Ground dates back to 1639
many of the stones are unreadable - but others have interesting stories to tell
I loved the play of the light on this fence
- and the bokeh in the trees - (lucky bonus)
- and the friendly exchange of hellos with passersby.
Greg and I are headed to Quebec City for a long weekend
- kind of a late anniversary celebration
We both have such busy work schedules, lately, that trying to find a few
days to get away together has been a bit of a challenge.
I wonder whether that's normal, or maybe we took a wrong turn somewhere...
Either way - I'm happy for a little time away!
I am joining Theresa for Good Fences
Have a great weekend!