1) My week of all 50 mm is coming to an end. I was afraid this challenge would be limiting, but I'm actually liking it so far. This week I learned the importance of moving around (yep - with my feet) and choosing different angles when feeling limited by the focal length. Up on deck - 18 mm.
2) Also on tap for next week Kim Klassen's Picture Pro-cess for Elements 11 course. I'm pretty exciting to learn some of the ins and outs of this program.
3) I have a love/hate relationship with social media. I love blogging and Pinterest and - well - let's just say I'm not overly fond of Facebook. I closed my account (gasp!) a few months ago and have yet to miss it.
4) I finished my granny square blanket. Newbie effort - for sure - but I'm pretty happy with it. And now, I'm needing a new project - time for a visit to the yarn shop.
5) Ummm - there's no number 5 - so I'll just wish a happy Easter to all who celebrate it, and to everyone - a wonderful weekend!