Yes - it's Friday!
Time for 5 random or not-so-random things...
1) Mountain biking - two thumbs up!
I'd give it three if I had them
but - well - I don't (that would be odd)
2) I am really, really terrible at Google+
I apologize to anyone following along that way.
Seriously - I can't even remember to add my posts. let alone do some well deserved +1's.
I promise to try harder...
3) I'm confused by the news that google reader is going away.
I know, this is old news, but then - I'm a procrastinator.
I follow all blogs - even non-blogger ones with GFC, and that's the way I like it.
Do I need to change?
4) I am making a conscious effort to stop using so many exclamation points in my comments!! Whenever I go back and re-read one, I'm shocked by all my shouting! Is there another way to express enthusiastic praise?!?
(okay - starting now)
5) The next comment I write on your blog that lacks exclamation points -
please do not read in a bored monotone.
I'm not bored - and I don't speak in a monotone.
That's it for me - work has been crazy and probably will remain so for the next few weeks. I'll try to keep up, but please forgive me if I can't.
I'm wishing you all a wonderful weekend.
(no exclamation point, but I mean it enthusiastically)