TGIF and a happy Friday to all of you!
1) It's commencement week here at the university where I work - and what a festive atmosphere on campus! All those happy, hopeful faces beneath the caps - and happy, proud parents. This morning I saw one young graduate sporting her red cowgirl boots beneath her gown. :-)
2) I switched my blogger profile to Google+ and am feeling ambivalent about the change. Any pros or cons that you know of?
3) I'm two months into my new morning gym routine and doing well with it. One of my co-workers enthusiastically asks "Don't you just love it"
Hmmmmmm - nope
I enjoy exercise and all -
but will never love packing my clean work clothes in a gym bag, rushing out the door before 6 am, and showering for work in a locker room.
Nope, never going to love that.
4) I'm thinking that if you're going to display a "Baby on Board" sign in your car window, you should also put away your cell phone, and maybe, just maybe, not text and drive.
5) Next week I am going to go without breads, pasta, cookies, sweets -
for the whole week - yikes -
so, this morning when I stopped for my coffee, I figured a donut was in order.
I'm planning to take a short break from blogging. This is my crazy time at work, I also want to get caught up with my Picture Pro-cess class (which, by the way, is fabulous), and take care of a couple other small projects. Besides - no cupcakes next week - I may be grumpy.
Take care - and have a wonderful weekend!