I hope you all are well
Taking a bloggy break has left me feeling a little bit disconnected
- and a little bit energized.
So anyway - my break - it all started with business cards
- or rather, the lack of business cards.
Do you have cards for your blog? Do you use them often?
It seems as though more and more I'm running into situations where they would sure be handy.
Somehow it just seems easier than long-winded explanations of what I'm doing.
Anyway - this led to the need to do some blog updates
which led to the need to finish my photoshop class
which led to -
Sheesh - wouldn't it be great if there were more hours in a day?
Anyway - I don't know about you, but May is becoming one of my favorite months
here are my 5 reasons why
1) Flowers - Spring comes slowly to New England
but we suddenly went from mud to flowers - Yeah!
2) More daylight - no more driving to and from work in the dark. Soon, I'll be able to switch out some of those dreaded gym visits with an early morning bike ride.
3) Evenings on the deck
4) Anticipation of Summer - sometimes anticipation is as good as the real thing...
5) Following cross-country cyclists - it's the time of year where cyclists on cross-country journeys get started. I'm usually able to find 2 or 3 on twitter that I can live vicariously through for the next 3 months. If you know of anyone making a coast-to-coast trip on their bicycle and blogging about it, I'd love to follow along.
That's it for me.
Have a wonderful day!