1) I love to read and usually have two books going at once - one on my iPod for my commute and the gym, a second on my Kindle (how did I manage before these new gadgets came along?)
2) I'm a research nut - always have been. So many interesting things, so little time. My girls learned early on that if something interested them, all they needed to do was mention it to me.
3) I got into cycling through research.
Chicago-daughter: I think I want to ride my bike across the country someday.
Me: Seriously?!? Is that even possible?
Me: (research, research, research)
Me: Wow! I think I want to get a bike!
Chicago-daughter: (chuckle) you always do that - look up my ideas and decide you like them.
4) Cycling has been a lot like blogging for me. It's taken me places I wouldn't otherwise have gone, and I've met some really great people along the way.
5) I'm finding mobile blogging extremely frustrating. Please forgive me if this post is a jumbled mess when it's published - I'm not trusting this new app.
Have a great weekend!