It's been a while.
To me, it seems like ages since I've last posted.
The break was entirely unintentional.
I've been playing with my camera like a maniac - trying to learn all the settings, dials, gadgets....
Greg discovered this waterfall behind the farmer's market.
Perfect for playing with shutter speed...
I'm thinking that about one hundred snaps later, he might be regretting pointing it out to me...
Today, I am joining Reflection of You for
So - on to my five facts for today -
1. I’m a ‘burb residing, city working, mountain weekender. Mostly, I feel as though I get the best of all worlds – the mix seems to suit my split personality – or would that be multiple personalities? Hmmmm, not sure about that one…
2. When I started blogging about six months ago, I had no idea where I was headed or where it would take me – I still don’t. I’m finding it difficult to keep up with regular posts, which makes me a bit stressy sometimes. But, hey, it’s a journey – right? And I’m enjoying it more than I expected to.
3. And that brings me to my tag-line, “slowing the pace…” Yeah, that was a super nice thought. The reality, though, is that life has NOT slowed down – not even a teensy-weensy bit. I’m open for suggestions on that tag-line thing.
4. And then, adding to the overall pace of my life – I started a new job this week. Whew! While it’s a great opportunity for me, and I’m really excited about it – I think things are about to get a whole lot busier.
5. One thing I do know, I’m really enjoying my new camera. I love looking at all your photos with their beautiful colors and textures – and think that someday, just maybe, I’ll have a clue what you all are doing. Once I get settled in my new job and straighten out my current computer situation, I’m thinking I’ll take Kim Klassen’s Photoshop course. Again – it’s a journey – and I’m happy to be on it.
Thanks for dropping in!