And - It's Friday - so time for a little randomness with Nancy
1) wow- my iPhone has a camera! - not that I ever use it - it mostly leaves me thinking that I need stronger glasses. But we had a good time clowning around - and the Waterlogue app is fun!
2) Last week I ran across an old quote from Steve Jobs -
"for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' and whenever the answer has been 'no' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something..."
3) the blogging world never stops surprising me. Two weeks ago when I posted about Maggie's adventure on the AT, one of my blog friends (thank you Dorothy) contacted one of her blog friends who also has a daughter on the trail. Imagine my surprise when I was texted a photo of the two of them together!
4) we've adopted Maggie's cat, Johnny Bananas, for the next few months. The little pest prefers to drink straight from the faucet. - and then there's his need for adoration at 4am...
5) for family and friends following Maggie's adventures - she sent me this photo earlier this week from somewhere in North Carolina. Can't argue with that scenery!
That's it for me this week - and I won't even preview this post on the computer (the control freak in me is cringing!) let's hope it's not a garbled mess!
How about you - do you use a smartphone for photos, blogging - everything / nothing?
As always, I wish you a wonderful weekend!
Update - partial fail on the mobile blogging - my links didn't take. Should be all set now.