It all started when I began to wonder what kind of birds
I heard singing in the forest.
- and then, these little chickadees stole my heart -
Now, I think I'm feeding every bird on our side of the mountain -
So - it's Friday, and you know what that means -
Time to join Nancy at A Rural Journal for Random 5 Friday
1) I enjoy talking to my chickadees as I fill their feeders. My kids are worried that I'm turning into
a nutty bird-lady -
but I'm okay with that.
2) We had an unexpected snow day this week - and I got so much accomplished around the house.
I kind of wish I could have one every week - snow and all...
3) Since learning about the closing of my favorite coffee shop, I am having dreams of chucking my city life and running a small village coffee shop.
Yep - crazy, crazy dreams.
4) I found my old point-and-shoot in a cabinet while cleaning, and thought,
"gee, you're so cute and small. I really need to start taking you everywhere I go - like I used to"
5) Yeah - sometimes I talk to inanimate objects.
Maybe my kids should stop worrying about me becoming a nutty bird-lady -
and just plain worry
Have a wonderful weekend!