Summertime in Vermont means -
- locally prepared foods for an impromptu picnic -
- music to enjoy while strolling - browsing - eating -
- not to mention, a variety of colorful arts -
- and much, much more -
- farm-fresh meats and eggs, pickles and jams -
- and of course, Vermont maple syrup and cheese -
Would you believe that I needed to coax Greg to tag along?
- not anymore -
- he's a farmer's market junkie, now (just like me)
I am joining Nancy and Lisa for Rural Thursday
Thanks for dropping in!