I do believe - the colors have been spectacular this year
even shrouded in mist.
A couple of weeks ago, I was nominated for a Sunshine Award by a phenomenal blogger -
I love visiting Sarah's blog, where she and her paisley rain boots
(well, when weather calls for them)
explore the hidden and not-so-hidden back roads of Michigan.
She has an artistic flair for seeing places and objects from a different angle and capturing them with her camera. If you've never visited before - click on over!
So - for this week's random five, I've chosen five of Sarah's questions to answer.
1) Favorite Movie? - When Harry Met Sally (corny, I know...)
2) Coffee or Tea? - Both! Coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon
3) Favorite Weekend Activity? - going AWAY, of course :-)
4) What decade would you have most liked to have lived in? - the next five or ten (life is much too short!)
5) Thing that you are most proud of accomplishing this year? - oh boy, I'm coming up blank and it's October already. May I have an extension, please?
That's it for me this week. I'd love to hear from you - feel free to play along.
And as always - have a great weekend!
I'm joining Nancy for Random Five Friday