It's time to join Nancy for a little randomness.
1) I was going to post this photo for 52 photos project "light and dark"
but then, like usual, I was running late -
and when I saw all the awesome photos of full moons, city lights, shadows and sun...
- well, there's a teensy possibility that not everyone appreciates my sense of humor.
But hey, light and dark cows - what's not to love - right?
2) I've come to realize that I'm pretty terrible with most social medias -
3) I think I'm going to try to make soap. Since I'm a bit of a skin care fanatic - it amazes me that I haven't thought of this before.
4) I finally got some business cards printed - it only took me about 5 months.
Yeah - I tend to over-think things...
5) I'm listening to an audio book by an author that Chicago-daughter describes as a "guilty pleasure"
- she was an English lit major, so you can translate that to mean "major fluff"
Yep, it's pretty terrible - and yet - I can't wait to listen for what happens next...
So that's all for me - have a wonderful weekend!