Happy Friday - and you know what that means
- time for some randomness at A Rural Journal
1) Fortunately for Appalachian Trail thru-hikers, this spot at the top of Bromley mountain will be much prettier (and warmer) when they start hiking through in July and August.
2) I made it through week #1 of this whole Appalachian Trail shin-dig.
Whew - this worrying thing is pretty darned tiring!
Maggie's latest text from somewhere in Georgia - "I'm having an amazing time"
That's good - right?
3) Completely random -
Everything is better with peanut butter...
Just putting it out there
4) Right now, I'm reading Wally Lamb's latest - We Are Water
I'm enjoying it so far - and am always looking for suggestions.
Have you read anything awesome lately?
5) So... Yeah... Candy Crush...
As if I needed one more thing to completely suck up my time.
Anyone else addicted to this incredibly obnoxious game?
I'm going on a Candy Crush detox...
I wish you all a wonderful weekend!